Nikkatsu Studio relocates next door in 1912. Founded as an antique store in 1918. Begins procurement of props for filming at Makino Tojiin Studio in 1923. Increased business with various studio companies. Relocated to Onmae Ichijo Nishiiru, and founded Kouzu Kodougu Ten (Limited Liability Company) in 1931. Reorganized as Kouzu Shokai Co., Ltd. in 1951. Also expanded business into television stations. The company moved its headquarters to Kitano-Hakubaicho, and in 1980 moved to Uzumasa Nishihachioka-cho.